[Spridgets] GAMS .. Give Away Midget Sprite is ready for Sprite Jubilee

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Mar 16 15:03:35 MST 2008

Cool

How does Rick feel about it being a Midget, rather than a Sprite?? :-)
I know Rick is a Sprite guy.

BTW, I plan to be there, not sure of the dates tho, can't make
Missouri cuz of MG 2008, but May I may can do.

Pic 4 is a 404 as well.

Larry
Check out MG2008 at http://mg2008.com, just in case the 50th doesn't
fit your schedule.

On Mar 16, 2008, at 4:17 PM, Biff Jones wrote:

> Okay a few people couldn't open the first link I sent, so here is a
> new link
> that should work.
>
> http://public.fotki.com/BiffJ/give-away-midgetsprite/
>
> Remember this is a free car that will be given away. No chances to
> buy, just
> attend Sprite Jubilee
> and you will have a chance to drive this car home. GAMS is not
> perfect and
> is not being advertised
> as such.
>
> If you have any negative comments as to the car, please provide us the
> part(s) in question for free and
> we will correct the incorrect/offending part(s).
>
> Biff

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Declare your Independence, Bring your MG to MG 2008
Valley Forge, PA June 26-29, 2008
http://mg2008.com

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".