[Spridgets] Troubleshooting advice needed please

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 04:40:00 MDT 2008

For people without an air supply I used a valve from a bicycle inner tube  
and a bicycle pump to pressurise it.
In a message dated 19/06/2008 03:51:54 GMT Daylight Time,  
spritenut at comcast.net writes:

Get an  old cap, pop off the center cover, drill a 1/4" hole in the 
depressed spot  where the vent hole is, use a rubber tipped blow gun and  
force the  juice thru the system with about 10-15 psi, 

More information about the Spridgets mailing list