[Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Tue Jul 29 18:31:48 MDT 2008

I've been through 4 sessions.....

1) 14 came through Minnesota in about Feb '78 and almost wiped out
Edina...  one passed over the house ---we were in the basement.

2) 3 separate ones in Harvest Alabama, one of which wiped out a complete
Mall complex, the other took out our office building - we were under the
stairwell.

3) 1 in Park Hall. MD that came within 6ft of our kitchen... we were in the
bathroom under some matresses..

So, I moved to the Pacific NorthWest   .... does Mount St. Helens ring a
bell, anyone??

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

The Original Point and Click  --- Smith and Wesson....