[Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 29 19:34:09 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave G." <dmg at bossig.com>
To: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up

I've been through 4 sessions.....

1) 14 came through Minnesota in about Feb '78 and almost wiped out
Edina...  one passed over the house ---we were in the basement.

2) 3 separate ones in Harvest Alabama, one of which wiped out a complete
Mall complex, the other took out our office building - we were under the
stairwell.

3) 1 in Park Hall. MD that came within 6ft of our kitchen... we were in the
bathroom under some matresses..

So, I moved to the Pacific NorthWest   .... does Mount St. Helens ring a
bell, anyone??