[Spridgets] more Suburu ??s

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 27 10:04:15 MST 2008

Teach Nancy to drive a stick?

LAD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson at thicko.com>
To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets at autox.team.net>; <team-thicko at autox.team.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 10:16 AM
Subject: [Spridgets] more Suburu ??s

So, what I'm considering.

Is something to commute back & forth to Madison if I get the job I'm angling
for. It's about a 75 to 90 minute commute.

I'd only interested in something used. I'd like something AWD, something a
little zoomy as far as performance. I'd like an automatic so the spousal
unit can drive it also. Do any of those racey/rallye Suburus come in
automatics?

In the non-salt months I'd commute in a Sprite.

(I may just go back to my old faithful choice of an older BMW sedan with 4
Nokia snow tires if I find the Suburus uninspiring.)

Voice your oinions..

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image001.png]
You are subscribed as ladaniels at sbcglobal.net

http://www.team.net/archive