[Spridgets] more Suburu ??s

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Jan 27 09:16:17 MST 2008

So, what I'm considering.

Is something to commute back & forth to Madison if I get the job I'm angling
for. It's about a 75 to 90 minute commute.

I'd only interested in something used. I'd like something AWD, something a
little zoomy as far as performance. I'd like an automatic so the spousal
unit can drive it also. Do any of those racey/rallye Suburus come in
automatics?

In the non-salt months I'd commute in a Sprite.

(I may just go back to my old faithful choice of an older BMW sedan with 4
Nokia snow tires if I find the Suburus uninspiring.)

Voice your oinions..

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]