[Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Dec 27 19:10:16 MST 2008

Andy,

Just for you   <Grin>

Our HIGH today was -5*C, our LOW tonight projected to be  -12*C.

Better than when I lived in Minnesota, oneday in Feb 1978(?) we had a
windchill temperature of -67*C  --  straight up, no bull!!

Which is why I left and moved here!!

Grand Forks, North Dakota is sitting at -22*F  !!

The advantage is that we shouldn't be in a drought condition in the
summer....

Sink a Fosters for me...

dmg

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA

If I wake up in the morning, and I hurt, it means that I'm still
alive !!