[Spridgets] List messages.. ;^))

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 27 18:41:54 MST 2008

Geez...i like living where I am.
I spent yesterday twisting through an old forest highway to Byron Bay
(Australia's most Easterly point) and getting a sunburn. Stopped for a swim
and a body-surf, had a schooner of ale and then went home via that same
beautiful stretch of old highway. There is a new 4-lane motorway runs near it,
so all the sheeps drive on that...only me and a few motorcycles on the real
road.
I find it difficult to comprehend theB temperatures you blokes deal
with....and not just because you all talk in Farenheit.
The only ice hereB is bobbing around in my bourbon & dry.
Andy