[Spridgets] 'green' cars

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 27 18:57:36 MST 2008

Considering our cars are up to 50 years old, and have yet to become landfill
or razor blades, and require no more resources than the fuel they burn, and
the odd spare part,
Are they not a more environmentally friendly option than just about any new
vehicle? hybrids and other novelties included.
They were talking on Top Gear about the batteries for a Prius, which have gone
around the world before they even become a car part.

Seems to me , if you look after your car you are doing your bit for the
planet, if not the economy. (This requires a car that was built to last, not
built to require replacement after a few years)

Andy

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox.
Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox