[Spridgets] Shanghai Steel

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 15:52:18 MST 2008

We had a similar discussion on the MG cars bulletin board a while  back.
>From memory I think I was one of the few people who would pay for  home produced
product if it was the highest standard.

Of course I'm selling silicone hose for not that much more than rubbish
rubber hose and have first hand experience of selling the best product versus
cheap rubbish.  At one point I needed a pattern hose rather than rob my car  and
bought a new one from Moss - I had to cut it down to match the one on my car
before it was an acceptable pattern - correborerated as a pattern by a used
one  that someone sent me.

But then again I also drive a 1969 car that I can fix and buy parts for
rather than buy a new one.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 27/12/2008 18:44:16 GMT Standard Time, tinydog at snet.net