[Spridgets] Shanghai Steel

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Sat Dec 27 11:44:03 MST 2008

tinydog responded:

You can criticize the Chinese and their cheap junk but the problem is the U. S. consumer's desire to buy  cheap junk.

You see it right here on this list when somebody is looking for info whether VB or Moss is 2.50 less than the other or when someone is looking for a $25 part for free. Lucas makes green-box parts that consumers buy and reproduction parts that are one rung above the category of scrap.

That's why you have Home Depot and Lowe's. Consumers looking to save abuck support them, buying  their lower quality products they have builtto their specifications.

Don't support these people. Demand better. Complain. Have a willingness to pay the cost for a quality replacement part.

 -------------- Original message from Bill L <pythias at pacifier.com>: -------------