[Spridgets] Shanghai Steel

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Dec 27 21:38:25 MST 2008

Excellent Kate!!!  LOL!  Wow, that was quick.  Heck of a visual also.
What happens in hot weather?

And Chris?  You expect us to have only 8 more weeks?  I realize that's
March but.......
We are now getting rain with falling temps in the 30's (F) so out with
the ice skates, put studded tires on the Sprite.  Actually we drive to
Madison for a hockey game and hope we make it.   The [NaCl ] is going to
be very high this year in our streams and lakes!

Send pictures you folks in warm climes so I can see what it looks like
without snow and now floods.

Dave W.
Burlington WI