[Spridgets] Shanghai Steel

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Sat Dec 27 12:21:07 MST 2008

Hello Tinydog,

     While I agree there is too much bargain hunting in the U.S. I
     fail to understand your remarks in this case. It is about
     substandard steel being used in the Chinese OWN buildings. They
     aren't just selling cheap junk to US, they are doing it to
     THEMSELVES. .. The article talks about the likleyhood that their
     skyscrapers WILL collapse in about 10 years time..... That's NOT
     a US market problem it is strictly CHINESE!

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

      * "Do you call this a musical?" asked Les miserably.