[Spridgets] Thoughts for the Midget 50th

Trevor Jessie trevor.jessie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:00:29 MST 2008

I think it should be held in a different area, but multiple
simultaneous events is a bit much to ask.  It would require a bunch of
dedicated and selfless individuals with abundant free time possessing
excellent organizational skills.

So, I say let's offer suggestions with "selling points", and choose
one.  The people making the choice should be the ones stepping up to
organize since they are going to be the ones making it "work".  The
other national car groups follow one of two basic models.  A national
meet that rotates to different areas of the country, or a central
National meet and several regional meets.  Only the BIG groups use the
latter model.

In my mind this leaves the question ... Do we shift it further east or
further west?  I would be more likely to be able to make the trip if
it was moved east, but I would prefer to vacation in an area to the
west.  So if the place in the west had great appeal it might make me
more determined to get there.  I really would like something around
Colorado Springs... mountains, desert, rafting, jeep tours, etc.

Trevor Jessie