[Spridgets] A series crankshafts

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Wed Dec 10 10:22:35 MST 2008

> I agree with the others. For the amount of power you are looking for,
> you NEED to talk to one or all of the names the others have given you.

OK.  There is no question about this for extreme upgrades.  But what if you
don't want an extreme racing engine,  just a really good street engine -
plenty of power, smooth-running, durable, etc.   Vizard is very clear about
balancing components, but there is so much information that it is hard to
sort out intermediate levels of build.  On scanning, other books are
similar, although not as detailed.

How about it racers?  Is there a cookbook for building a level 3 engine (out
of 6) with mostly bolt-on components?

How about a list of parts:
1.  HIF6 carb with K&N filters.
2.  Titan intake manifold.