[Spridgets] A series crankshafts

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:08:14 MST 2008

Matt,

I agree with the others. For the amount of power you are looking for,
you NEED to talk to one or all of the names the others have given you.
David Vizard, David Anton of APT, Tom Colby at Speedwell, Colin Dodds
at Spriteparts.com.au and the guy Ron suggested who has built
many championship winning motors. At least talk to them, or better yet,
have one of them build the engine. They'll make sure everything is
compatible.
They are the experts and will have you spending your money
in the right areas, not just what sounds cool.

Or maybe for less money, and want to go REALLY fast right now,
Buy Tom Colby's former car, it's on Ebay now, no bids at $18,000.
Built by a guy who knows em well. worth alot more than that in parts.
http://tinyurl.com/6amnvj
or number 110321171654
if I only had the money.....

Brian S