[Spridgets] Motor removal

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 01:17:42 MDT 2008

No one else is saying this, so I will.

I find it hard to understand how someone can run a car in 11 races without
having researched before hand what the designed rev limit is on their
engine. Or apparently knowing much about the engine.

Apologies if I have misunderstood the background to the question.

Engines usually seize because of driver error.

Guy