[Spridgets] NW Caravan

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Thu Apr 3 06:14:58 MST 2008

Rand-McNally/McSchmalley......All R-M and AAA will show you (in any
detail) are Interstates and main roads.  If you want good, and complete
back road mapping information, get yourself a DeLorme Atlas & Gazetteer
for whichever states you'll be traveling through.
Each page is a VERY detailed map of a section of the state
(Pennsylvania, for example, is broken down into 70 pages/maps), giving
you route numbers/road names of township, and county roads, as well as
state roads.  Great way for plotting a course that will allow you to not
only avoid the Interstate Highway System, entirely, but for bypassing
congested areas/cities & major towns.
I never leave home without one, anymore.
Bud Osbourne