[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Sep 28 05:15:54 MDT 2007

Yeah, but I think we skipped a year or two.

That was fun... folks shipped in food from all over. He calamari?....
Uggghhh.. makes me want to cack. The scrapple was fairly non-descript, but
did look like rotting flesh. We also did Swedish pancakes.

Cheese curds.... now you're talking. We'll do those again for sure.

All about cheese curds at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheese_curds

Way back then... (when I used to walk 10 miles to school, uphill, both ways)
we were really pushing the envelope trying to broadcast SOS via a very shaky
scabbed internet connection from Peter's tenant. We were using an ancient
Win 98 Dell that my old company had tossed away.