[Spridgets] SOS '07, a Little bit of Spridget Heaven part 1

bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com
Fri Sep 28 05:02:42 MDT 2007

This would be number 7. 2001 was the first, but you probably blocked it out after I brought Calamari and deep fried it next door at the 4th Quarter bar. You did the turkey on the grill, 'member? "Flounder Gives Us The bird".

I was there... Don't forget the cheese curds and scrapple. I missed the scrapple due to a late arrival fortunately. Still haven't figured out what the heck a cheese curd is...

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queeen