[Spridgets] SOS goings on

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 03:43:32 MST 2007

Thanks Paul,

Below is what I just sent to Ed, who was trying to help.

I guess the invitation to conference is not automated, whilst that to the
video (sound-less) is.

I will try again later today when things start up again.

Guy

<<That is OK Ed, you were quite clear first time around.
It just didn't match the experience I am getting here on my computer

In my case I get an active video screen (OK'd by Flounder).  But there is no
sound at all. Not a squeak! Volume is full up; the test level operates well
and is clear. Just no sound coming through.

Second point:  when I ran a test on Wednesday evening, as well as the active
video frame there was a completely separate "invitation to conference" link.
When I clicked on that I got a dialog box where I could type in my comments,
and see what others were saying too.  That link just hasn't appeared this
time around.>>