[Spridgets] Rust (Pardon if I digress to LEC stuff)

K. Valentine kevin at valentinephoto.net
Sun Nov 18 07:55:50 MST 2007

Buster,

After you clean the parts in the electrolytic tank, use a Brillo pad
to scour them off and then rinse them well with warm water.  The soap
in the pads will leave a slight coating on the metal (even after you
rinse all the soap off) which will keep them from re-rusting for
about a month (or longer).

Kevin V.