[Spridgets] BMC Sprite wheels wanted

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 7 08:05:35 MST 2007

Hi WST,

I think the saying "Rare as Hens Teeth" fits here.  Good luck.

Is that the same rim that was also used on the few BMC Formula Juniors that were built?  I once heard from Rob that Winners Circle did actually possibly have a set of those in their collection.  That was years ago. . . Might be a long shot

Cheers,

Mike Carpenter