[Spridgets] SOS '07 remote participants

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Wed Nov 7 05:49:48 MST 2007

Good morning,

So far 139 folks have added <Floundervision> to their Yahoo messenger
friends list. how cool is that?

You can watch the webcam broadcast from the comfort of your home or office
while 20 or so of us slave away on 4 or 5 SOS projects. If you want to chime
in with remarks or questions of those of us working, you'll need a
microphone. We'll hear you, and be able to reply. I encourage you to try out
your audio connections well in advance of the event. We will have limited
time to help you with tech support the day of the event. We will NOT be able
to view your cameras. so, if you want to view SOS '07 naked from the waist
down. that's your business. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

The best set up is a headphone/microphone deal. available for under $15 at
Best Buy, etc.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]