[Spridgets] Bugeye And Now A Spridget

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 21:26:55 MDT 2007

rrengineer at dslextreme.com wrote:
>  This is where I
> should have hung up, I told him I would trailer it away for $1000
> cash.  Unfortunately he said yes.

So Mike, give it a quicky paint job, have the seats done locally, a $50
carpet job and a couple hundred for the brakes.
Total investment $2000 (including the cost of the car) and flip it for
$4000, now you have an extra 2 grand to play with.
If it's straight and not rusty, you can repaint it in a couple days,
interior takes a weekend, brakes a few night after work.
2 weeks, 2 grand, beer money has to come out of that christian profit ;)
So make yourself a grand a week after work.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ