[Spridgets] Bugeye And Now A Spridget

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 28 21:37:55 MDT 2007

Kinda what I was I thinking.  I don't know what you mean by a quicky paint
job though.  There are no carpets in it now to use as patterns, but that
should not be much of a problem.  There is only one seat it it that looks
like it from a Civic at the moment.  So we'll see how cheaply I can get
away with this.
Mike

Frank Clarici