[Spridgets] Lock up your cats!

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jul 27 14:40:08 MDT 2007

I have a... ah.... er.... ahem... a "test tube" on the cars now.  Home made.

What I need is a sign that says "No CAT on board"  or some such.

BTW, It ain't "big business"  It's big crime.

Someday you'll need a license to own a Sawzall and not one to own a gun.

(that's pretty good, we have 2 out of 3 requisite Spridget subjects
going here)

  That deserves a beer...ooooooooooops, that does it!

Ciao
=