[Spridgets] Lock up your cats!

Flash. thefirebuilds at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:24:34 MDT 2007

Peter C, that's been a big deal in northern wisconsin for a few years,
and down here a Mitsu dealer got an entire row of eclipses cut up.
Not only did they have to replace the whole exhaust since it was
sawzalled, they can't sell the cars as "new."

I seen a scrapper on the road the other day with what looked like a
gorilla cage on the back of his truck, with locks on it.  I guess the
goal there was to keep the savages on the outside of the cage.

It's big business...

--
http://btdtracing.com
97 STS2 CRX & 97 SpecMiata