[Spridgets] Lock up your cats!

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 16:59:50 MDT 2007

--- Peter C <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:
> BTW, It ain't "big business"  It's big crime.

Mafia does it for real. DON'T ask how I know...

We had 2 guys show up at work claiming they were from
the metal scrapper we use, saying they were there to
pick up the weekly load. They were fakes (and really
stupid), we chased 'em off and called the cops. It's
turned into an organized crime thing as well, just not
the professional organized stuff yet in these parts.

Our new 6-axis machine damn near emails the scrap for
us automatically ;)

Ron