[Spits] OD fuse

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Sep 3 10:38:51 MDT 2011

Grant (what a great last name for a fuse related issue),
What you are describing is a classic short to ground situation.  When you
turn on the OD switch, the short is causing too much current to go through
the fuse and it blows.  The short cold be anywhere in that circuit including
the OD solenoid itself.  To find the trouble, you will need an ohmmeter to
trace where the short is.  By disconnecting the wires one at a time anc
checking for continuity, you should be able to locate the problem.

Joe