[Spits] OD fuse

Grant buss3 at rogers.com
Sat Sep 3 08:54:56 MDT 2011

Hi everyone
I have a problem with my OD. The top fuse will blow as soon as I move the
switch to turn on the OD. After that happened twice I didnbt use the OD
anymore and the fuse stayed good for the rest of the weekend. I canbt see
anything wrong with the wires or the switch. In the garage I have moved the
wires every way I can and I have moved the switch to turn the OD on and off.
No blown fuse. Would that be different then if the car was moving??

I am thinking of putting a separate fuse for the OD so that if it blows it
will be only the OD that stops working. I think the fuse should be on the
Green wire not the Green and Brown .
Thank you for any help you can give me.

Grant Buss