[Spits] Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays

Nick Moseley nmoseley at dccnet.com
Thu Dec 25 11:47:12 MST 2008

Merry Christmas to all fellow Spit-sters and your families.

May your Spit projects all be successful.

I wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe holiday, followed by a magnificent
year of abundant health, safety,  successes and prosperity.

May those of us currently un-employed (myself among them) find the jobs of
our dreams, or at last well-paying ones in which we can excel.

Most importantly, have fun and be safe.

Nick Moseley, NASS #278,

76-81 Spits, GT 6,  Metro Vancouver B.C.