[Spits] Rear spring GT6

Todd Bermudez red_tr250 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 18:14:51 MST 2008

Hi Joe,

Thanks for that helpful bit of info!  I do like the
idea of the camber compensator & plan on using it when
I get everything back together.  The reason for this
exercise is blowing up the diff a while back so I'm
gonna steal the diff out of our 67.  That's why I
noticed the spring...still had the sticker on
it...figured it was new.  Then I noticed the spacers.
OK, so it's probably a swing spring for a '73 GT6.  I
don't mind goin' back to the current spring, but my
issue is the serious negative camber on the driver
side(right hand drive).  I suspected it was due to a
worn out spring?  Are there uprated rear springs for a
MK1?  I want to make this car handle much better than
it does now.  New front springs & urethane bushings as
well as stealing all 4 konis off the '67.  Oh and
apparently there's a spacer on the driver side on the
front spring...to compensate for the driver?  Is this
true?

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez #597
Cincinnati, OH