[Spits] Spitfire Header

The Family Jefferson pnhnt at insight.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 07:12:20 MDT 2007

James,

I bought a header from Ted for my 75 Spitfire 1500 when I converted to dual
SU's. The other stainless steel headers Considering Rimmer Bros. was about
$300 (plus shipping) and Spitbits was $400 (plus all that other stuff) I
went with Ted.

When I installed them, I was told I should have gotten the ceramic coated
version, but those are a bit more.

R/
Howard
Pickerington, Ohio