[Spits] Spitfire Header

JHMDDS at aol.com JHMDDS at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 23:12:35 MDT 2007

Help.  I'm looking for a high preformance exhaust header (free flow) for my
1300cc Spitfire project.  My mechanic says stay away from Pacesetter/Monza
parts.  I bought a great Strebo header but fitting is a problem.  He says I need a
good 4 into 2 into to 1 or "Tri Y" type.  I have found one from Ted and one
from APT, both are $275.  I'm not against paying for these I just was
interested to find out if this is what I should get and if I can possibly get one for
at a better price.

Regards,

James