[Spits] Camber Compensator for Herald?

Charlie Brown charliebrownphoto at comcast.net
Tue Aug 7 18:58:46 MDT 2007

I knew I could count on you guys for the full scoop.

Thanks Andy, thanks Joe. I'll pass this along to my Herald friend.

Charlie
  Yep still have them.  I can ship within 3 days after receiving an order.

  http://members.cox.net/spitlist/CamberCompensator.html

  Orders are to be sent to me prepaid by check or money order to the address
  below.  I need the year and model of car, modifications that have been made
  to the rear suspension and the ship to address (no P.O. Box please).

  Regards,
  Joe Curry
  1707 W. Placita Del Zocalo
  Sahuarita, AZ 85629

  In a message dated 8/7/2007 5:40:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,