[Shop-talk] Measuring ozone

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Mon Nov 8 11:51:42 MST 2021

I need an inexpensive way to measure ozone concentration from time to time.

I have an ozone generator that I’d like to use to deodorize a vacation rental after guests check out who have done rather odorous cooking, as well as attempting some level of sterilization.

I can put together an inexpensive meter using available components but I have no way to calibrate it. None of the local environmental companies either don’t mess with ozone, they can’t be bothered or charge an arm & a leg.

Thanks in advance.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne