[Shop-talk] Oil Extractors

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 21:35:48 MST 2020

Thanks for the input, guys.  I'm leaning towards this one:

*https://tinyurl.com/uob8q38*

Price is reasonable, and it's both manual and pneumatic.  There are
several similar--i.e. probably made in the same factory in China with
different brand names slapped-on--to this one, but this has the best
price.  From reading a lot of reviews, it appears these are only good
for a few years and maybe a few dozen uses before something breaks.

Bob