[Shop-talk] Oil Extractors

old dirtbeard dirtbeard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 14:51:03 MST 2020

Hi Randall,

Yes, you are right. Sorry for the confusion. Here is one that does both:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=663t_MOQf-A

$370, no review shown, but it does look like it might work...
https://www.gregsmithequipment.com/18-Gallon-Oil-Extractor?utm_source=video&utm_medium=youtube&utm_campaign=description%20link