[Shop-talk] battery charging rates

old dirtbeard dirtbeard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 10:27:07 MST 2020

Hi John,

It probably will take a little longer, but not twice as long. The four amp
charger would only be working at 100% capacity for a portion of the time
and then gradual reduce the charge rate over time to zero.

The two amp charger would run at 100% capacity perhaps for a a longer
duration and then do the same as the four amp charger.