[Shop-talk] Repairing bump in asphalt driveway?

Jim Franklin jamesf at groupwbench.org
Tue Sep 11 08:53:46 MDT 2018

That the driveway is 50 years old and quite steep and in New England would be my guess, but I just need it smoothed asap. How did you cut it open? Does a gas powered stone cutter work or would it get gooped up with hot tar?

At some point when the paving companies deign to speak to pesky homeowners I'll have the whole driveway redone, or ideally, it won't be my driveway anymore.

jim