[Shop-talk] portable air conditiners

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Thu Aug 23 11:50:17 MDT 2018

I second what Peter said about generating less heat that you then have to
get rid of - and would add the following:  If you are currently running two
computers, is it possible to run a single physical machine, with one [or
both] of the current machines running inside that as a virtual machine [VM]?
If so, Oracle VirtualBox is both free and very robust!

I now run a single machine in my office, and I has several VMs installed on
it.  All are never running at the same time, but it's not unusual for the
host plus 1-2 more to be up.

Al Fuller

'65 BJ-8

'85 Rx-7