[Shop-talk] Question about Chinese equipment

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Mon May 29 14:58:50 MDT 2017

Ok, I'm looking for a small, low cost tractor (or dozer) with a 3pt hitch
to supplement my larger one.

I see lots of Chinese units for new, but never any for sale used.

I find it hard to believe that they are such junk that they fall apart
completely all at once they are never resold.

Also, I would image if they were garbage, that their would be TONS of them
for sale as people would be selling them to up-grade.

Ideally, I would love to find one of these used...
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200591685_200591685

(or any small dozer with a 3pt hitch.)  I was hoping for something in the
$10k range.

Does anyone know of a place that sells these things?  Why aren't they for
sale everywhere?

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson