[Shop-talk] Powerline AV Ethernet Adapter

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat May 27 07:40:23 MDT 2017

In general it has worked for me. Some times I'd doesn't work well, even on a single panel if the units are on different sides of the 220v service. To put it a different way, there are 2 120v circuits (L1 & L2) in the breaker panels and the Ethernet over power line works better if the Ethernet modules are on the same 120v half of the breaker panel.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity