[Shop-talk] Squeaky brakes

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Tue May 23 17:30:34 MDT 2017

Eric:

Don't know if this helps but when I had my shop, we found that we could only
get proper performance on a Mercedes using genuine M-B parts.  The
combination of tight tolerances and strong patent protection meant any
aftermarket parts that would survive a patent challenge would be different
enough that they would only 'kinda-sorta' work.

If you can find out from the PO what went on the car, it might help going
forward.

Al Fuller

al at bighealey dot org

'65 BJ-8