[Shop-talk] Epoxy garage floor coatings

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Wed May 3 09:04:03 MDT 2017

  If you are set on epoxy, I have been on GarageJournal since 2005 and I
have to agree GarageFlooring is probably the best, just based on all the
positive comments over the years.  There has been others that came and
went, but he stuck around with good reviews. As far as salesmanship
there were a few that are now gone that didn't even try to hide the
marketing, GarageFlooring seems to balance it pretty well.

  For me, I went with Racedeck 15 years ago and love it.  And to keep it
British'y since this is team.net, here is a recent post about my
Racedeck, if you avert your eyes from the flooring, there are 2 1934
Singer's (a 1.5Litre and a Le Mans) and one 1959 Mini in the pictures.
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359487

     mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.