[Shop-talk] air conditioning misting system

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:44:26 MDT 2017

Our maintenance guys here have rigged up a system like that to help a
condenser on one outdoor (rooftom commercial) unit that keeps tripping out
on overtemp.  It seems like it has worked this summer, but I can't help but
think it's a band-aid, masking the true cause of the problem...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.