[Shop-talk] air conditioning misting system

Scott Hall scott.hall.personal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:13:47 MDT 2017

Scale was always my concern too. And being in Florida, I'm looking for
anything to help the a/c system out.

On Aug 10, 2017 1:11 PM, "Dave C" <cavanadd at gmail.com> wrote:

Depending on the mineral content of your water it seems like a good way to
get a nice hard scale build up on the evaporator coil, and would also
contribute to corroding the AC housing.   My guess is that if it was
actually good in practice (as opposed to sounding like a great idea in
theory) the A/C manufacturers would be installing them at the factory.