[Shop-talk] Bluetooh to RJ-11 phone line adaptor

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Fri Apr 21 04:52:48 MDT 2017

I had a Panasonic system before and I loved it.  This would be perfect,
but it only has 5 handsets.

I currently have eight in the house and six in the shop.  (Both of my
vtech systems are maxed.)

I really don't understand why they have such low limits on number of
handsets.

Unfortunately, there is no range extenders for vtech.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson