[Shop-talk] Bluetooh to RJ-11 phone line adaptor

Peter Murray peterwmurray at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 10:07:42 MDT 2017

With so many handsets/endpoints, it sounds like you need to think outside
of the box!

Maybe a raspberry pi with free PBX would help you, along with an ATA or two
and maybe a few inexpensive sip phones. Port your numbers into your SIP
account. then configure that PBX so your SIP ATA and phones (and your
mobile phone) ring when the appropriate number rings.

-Peter